It’s the first day back to work from holiday break. I thought it wold be a great time to share my 2019 goals for today’s blog post!
In terms, of my process, I start with grouping my goals into buckets (ex. personal, professional, etc.). I will then try to see if there is some consistent trend to have an overall theme. I make sure to keep track of my progress each month in my Louis Vuitton Planner. Below is a break down of my top six goals!
- (Personal) Read More/Listen More – So last year I joined a book club with some of my closest girlfriends. I still plan on doing the book club. However, I like to incorporate audio books. Can you believe I still haven’t tried out audiobooks? I figured the new year and a new book would be the perfect chance. I will be listening to Michelle Obama’s Becoming book next!
- (Health) I want to get consistent in my running for a more balance workout routine. Last year, I did a good job with weight training consistently. However, my running wasn’t as consistent as I would like. This year I would like to run at least 3 miles every other day.
- (Community) Make consistent connections in my community (famly, girlfriends, bloggers, insta friends) each month. I would like more engagement with those that share my passion for luxury goods. Also, I would like to continue to my meetups with my bookclub and Ulta Beauty girls:) . At the end of day, I want to make the most of my time with people that matter most.
- (Travel) I would like to have two big trips next year centered around a rest and relaxation theme. I feel Sonoma and Mexico are in my future!
- (Home) Declutter – I would like to get rid of all the handbags I do not use. At this point, I have accumulated a decent collection. Unfortunately, I don’t use all my bags so they are taking up space.
- (Blog) – My aim is to create more personal as well as classic style posts this year. I hope to share more about me. Also, I aim is to create content centered around carefully curated, timeless pieces into your everyday life.
Overall, my word/theme is “Purpose” for 2019. Last year I really focused on balance. So I wanted to take the next step now that I have a better sense of self. What are your goals and word for this year?