It’s been crazy last month with Holiday and trying to film. However, I wanted to share my monthly favorites on the blog. See details below!
1. Louis Vuitton Neverfull Tote – This is my go-to when I am looking for a work and everyday tote. The canvas is so durable. It’s weatherproof. Also, I loved the understated and chic print.
2. Jo Malone Cardamom and Mimosa – This is my new fragrance obsession. It’s a beautiful warm floral fragrance with some complexity. I love the fragrance notes including cardamom, mimosa, and tonka bean. So good!
3. Tom Ford Lip Color in Blush Nude – the perfect nude with a hint of pink. It’s one of my favorite colors for work
4. Louis Vuitton Cosmetic Case – I love carrying my cosmetics in this chic case. I take it with me on my travels.
5. Gucci Princetown Mules – Is there such a thing as too many Gucci loafers? Things are some of the most comfiest shoes in my closet. Best designer flats IMO!
6. Chanel Hand cream – This is a bit of a splurge for a hand cream. However, it feels so heavenly on the skin. I love the egg shape packaging too:)
7. Louis Vuitton Card holder – This card holder may my Luxury Favorites for 2019 video.
8. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray – This spray smells so good and gives my hair the lift I need. A must-have!