Happy Monday! Can you believe it’s already February? I am all about bundling up with a warm scarf this time of year. This Louis Vuitton Shawl in natural (light pink) is one of my favorites and would make a great Valentines gift. Today’s post is a round up of my favorite picks for Valentines Day. Enjoy!
- Chanel Red Lipstick – You can’t beat a Chanel #5 red IMO. The ulitmate red lip.
- Chloe Roses Perfume – I am obsessed with floral fragrances. I love the original Chloe fragrance. I may love this Rose version more!
- Gucci Marmont Handbag– I have the Gucci Marmont in nude and love it.
I can’t get enough of the red leather with the aged gold hardware.
- Kendra Scott Earrings – Kendra Scott’s make some of my favorites earrings especially in rose gold and stones.
- Roses Candle– The Rose scent is my favorites one out of the line. Love!
- YSL Card holder – YSL makes a great card holder. I am a big fan o the pebbled leather as its more durable.
- Fresh Rose Face Mask -Fresh is one of my all time favorites skincare lines. This masks keeps my skin feeling so hydrated and the smell is amazing!
- Valentinos Rockstuds Pumps – My Valentino shoes collection runs deep. This is one of my favorite styes from the brand.
How was the weekend? Stephen and I had a last minute trip to Michigan. Unfortunately, our flights were cancelled so we ended up driving it. Typically the 4 1/2 hour drive isn’t too bad. However, Chicago was hit pretty hard by the Polar Vortex leaving negative temps! We got back Friday evening and had the rest of the weekend to relax. Have a great week!